ICPT began its research into battery integration approximately 12 years ago. While assisting various e-mobility projects for over 3 years, ICPT engineers were able to comprehend the complexities of the integration, packaging and technique that provided the best of cell technology and electronics. This solution with functional logic that have been refined over the years has been currently used on over 1500 electric vehicles all over the world and the number keeps increasing.
With over 50+ engineers including electronics, electrical, firmware, system integration and manufacturing expertise, we help to manage the project from its concept to its realization and finally to its deployment.
ICPT, now has battery solutions that can work with Electric Buses, Automated Guided Vehicles, Marine and Telecom storage solutions. Many of such are already in use for years of trouble free service.
ICPT, Board of Directors and their executive management has their philosophy grounded in these credence
1. Provide clear and honest information to clients and suppliers.
2. Value the feedback received from the clients and suppliers from the field and implement into the product for the better.
3. Deliver exceptional service during the project planning and after sales service.
Company's reputation of its products is underpinned with its commitment in quality. Improvement process remains continuous with the following industry registrations.
ISO registered company 9001:2008 (International Standardization for Organizations)
AQAP 2110 publication approved (NATO Quality Assurance Requirements for Design, Development and Production)
ISO/TS 16949 (Quality management System for Automotive Industry)
ISO 26262 in progress
This page is dedicated for product and service terms and conditions (T&C). These notes are generic in nature but more detailed version would be provided to you in your proposal(s). Proposal T&C will supersede these clauses;
1. All orders are NC-NR (Non-cancellable and non-returnable)
2. Warranty is subjective to the type of vehicle in which the battery is used and how it is defined to be used.
3. Standard Products do not have any NRE (Non-recurring charges e.g. Engineering etc.) nor it has additional compliance charges.
4. Any type of changes to standard product will generate engineering and compliance charges.
5. A custom design product will have additional charges like engineering charges, tooling charges, compliance charges to ensure that the product complies with the generic applicable standard.
6. These charges can be proposed separately as well as amortized into the value of the product.
7. Product will be shipped from Poland. This product can be stocked in USA if the agreements have been drawn to accommodate the unpredictability of the shipments to the clients.